Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Max Blumenthal, Israel Apostate, Brings It To AIPAC

The Zionists are not the ONLY purblind, moronic, delusional fuckwitz around, but they are some of the most egregious. You don't have to vget past the first intyerview to figger out that these people are completely NUTZ!

I usta think the Russkis would crash the world before they'd abandon Stalinism/Leninism; then I worried the Boers would bring it down rther then truckle to the kaffirs. But I am almost completely CERTAIN the Zionists wouldn't scruple to violently irradiate the planet if they thought they were losing "Israel."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Typical blumenthal bullshit. I was one of the interviewees. He cuts the interview as he wants you to be portrayed. He has an obvious agenda here so whatever I said positive would be cut. I took him to task about this when I realized who I was talking too and I videotaped him saying that he wouldnt do that.
He did. Max Blumenthal you are a scumbag.

Woody (Tokin Librul/Rogue Scholar/ Helluvafella!) said...

Thanks for leaving your name, "Anon." It SOOOO helps your credibility...