Via David Rees and his various projects:
5 Jokes About The Apparent Eagerness Of Certain Democratic Members Of Congress To Abandon Health Care Reform In Light Of Scott Brown’s Electoral Victory
5:20 PM, 1/21/10
1. A Democratic congressman walks into a bar. The bartender says, “Sorry, we don’t serve your kind here.” The Democratic congressman whimpers, “You’re right, I’m sorry, I never should’ve come in here, it’s all my fault, boo-hoo, please, bend me over, I’ll do whatever you want because I’m a little punk.”
The bartender says, “Jesus Christ, you people are pathetic.”
2. What do you call a dead baby with no arms and no legs wearing a sombrero?
I don’t know, but whatever you call it, it’s got about 1,000% more fight in it than these jackass Democrats.
3. A member of the House Democratic Caucus goes to the doctor. The doctor says, “I have bad news and good news. The bad news is you have a broken foot. The good news is, you’re a congressman, which means you have health insurance, which means you’ll be able to get treatment without going totally bankrupt, unlike many of your constituents, whom you are actively betraying by thinking only of your electoral prospects.
"And also,” the doctor continued, “I can’t believe you actually broke your foot by jumping off a bridge just because a Republican told you to. What kind of spineless loser are you? Get out of my office. I can’t stand to look at you.”
4. The entire United States Senate is flying on a plane when its engines start to fail. The plane starts falling through the sky. There are 100 senators on board, but only 41 parachutes.
The Democrats say, “Let’s give all the parachutes to the Republicans—that way we can just sit on our fat asses and die while the plane crashes because we’re a bunch of self-hating pussies.”
5. Little Johnny Congressman (D) was sitting in class one day. All of a sudden, he needed to go to the bathroom. He yelled out, “Miss Jones, I need to go pee!”
The teacher replied, “Johnny, that is NOT the proper word to use in this situation. The proper word is ‘urinate.’ Use the word ‘urinate’ in a sentence correctly, and I will let you go.”
Little Johnny thought for a bit, then said, “If a Republican wanted to urinate on me, I would let him because I have no self-respect.”
P.S.: "DimPoPs" is my way of denoting the so-called "Democratic" wing of the Party of Property (PoP); "GOPoPs" the so-called "Republican" wing. I agree with Gore Vidal's assessment of the synonymy of interest between the two "MAJOR" parties. To paraphrase: The two "parties" are but two competing wings of the same Party of Property -- a 'right' wing, and a 'very right' wing. Compare their fundamental policies on matters such as globalism, corporatism, militarism, and the National Security State. They are virtually indistinguishable.