He denied he was in any way a racially compromised oligarch. Of course he lied. Robert Greenwald's outfit put out a vid which contained explicit rebuttals of the fat fux' claims, but the vid's been pulled--who the fuck is "Brad Trent"?
Via Media Matters:
On October 12, Limbaugh responded to critics by claiming that he is "colorblind," "treat[s] everybody equally" and that he "doesn't see [President Obama] as black," but rather as "president of the United States." As Media Matters' research documents, there are at least 28 examples of Limbaugh making racially charged remarks, including:I haven't the patience to c&p the links which are supplied at the Media Matters site, but the dutiful researchers at MM linked them ALL.
* "We are being told that we have to hope [Obama] succeeds, that we have to bend over, grab the ankles ... because his father was black."
* "I do believe" Obama is an "angry black guy."
* "[I]n Obama's America, the white kids now get beat up with the black kids cheering."
* "Obama's entire economic program is reparations."
* Obama is "more African in his roots than he is American" and is "behaving like an African colonial despot."
* Obama is "Halfrican-American."
* "Obama has disowned his white half ... he's decided he's got to go all in on the black side."
* Sotomayor "a reverse racist" appointed by Obama, "the greatest living example of a reverse racist."
* Obama "wants us to have the same health care and plan that he had in Kenya" and "wants to be the black FDR."
* Latching onto LA Times op-ed, Limbaugh sings "Barack, The Magic Negro."
* "God does not have a birth certificate. Neither does Obama"; Obama "has yet to prove he's a citizen."
* Limbaugh on Gates controversy: "Here you have a black president trying to destroy a white policeman."
* Limbaugh suggests Obama would not have acted on Somali pirates if he'd known they were "actually young, black Muslim teenagers."
* Limbaugh suggests Democrats, media believe "you can't criticize the little black man-child."
* "The government's been taking care of [young blacks] their whole lives."
* "The days of [minorities] not having any power are over, and they are angry."
* "[M]inorities never do anything for which they have to apologize."
* Limbaugh: "The media has been very desirous that a black quarterback do well."
* Limbaugh says "NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips."
* Limbaugh declares basketball "the favorite sport of gangs."
* Limbaugh invented "racial component" to Hackett's decision to withdraw from Ohio primary race.
* Limbaugh on Survivor series: "African-American tribe" worst swimmers, Hispanics "will do things other people won't do."
* Limbaugh suggested Colin Powell only supported Obama because of race.
* Limbaugh: Gates is an "angry racist."
* Limbaugh called illegal immigrants an "invasive species."
* Limbaugh repeatedly calls Native Americans "Injuns."
* Limbaugh says Democrats' interest in Darfur is securing black "voting bloc."
* Limbaugh says that if "feminazis" had remembered to oppose "affirmative action for black guys ... they wouldn't face the situation they face today."
No one who employs the term 'reverse racism' deserves ANY attention at all, as they are clearly too stupid to live: There is no such thing as "reverse racism," only "racism," which in the USofA has an exclusively greyish-pink pallor...
And if anybody knows this dipstick "Brad Trent" who, from the google page summarizing links to his pages, seems like a litigious prick, shove his copyright up his ass, please...