Thursday, January 06, 2011

The (Slightly Bowdlerized) "Story Of Suzy," A Believer


Created by "ThinkingAtheist," on July 18, 2009, Lil Suzie's garnered just over 100 THOUSAND views on YouTuve, with 3,101 likes, and 98 dislikes.
The original edit of "The Story of Suzie" video was wildly popular. Unfortunately, someone felt it was "inappropriate for minors," almost certainly due to an animated scene of a church shooting.

I've contested the flagging with YouTube, but to make "Suzie" (and the debate about Jesus) accessible to an unrestricted audience, I've re-produced the video and censored the shooting segment.

The message is still very plain and clear. And my hope is that those who disagree will simply comment and move on, rather than attempting to quash any opinion that contradicts their own.

Enjoy.

1 comment:

squatlo said...

I'd post that on my own blog, but I don't want to invite the wrath of even more knuckle-dragging mouth-breathing troglodytes... I'm already a heretic, you see.

If you haven't seen O'Reilly's proof of the existence of God, you can see vid clip on my blog or at HuffPost.com

"Tide comes in, tide goes out!"