Wednesday, July 18, 2007

NPR's Hourly Headline Plays Sound-bite From That Loathesome, Odious Shitsack Mitch McConnell

which clearly sets up the discursive apparati with which the GOPhascisti will heap blame , recriminations, and calumny upon the Dems, 'libruls', progs, and anyone else with the temerity to attack the Busheviks on their war crimes, when (NOT "if") the next 'terra' attack comes, if not this summer, then next, just in time to propel the PUKE nominee (probably Ghouliani) into the ShiteHouse--that is, when the next attack gives them the latitude they need to steal yet ANOTHER 'election.'
Now I know, that presupposes there will be even a pro forma electoral exercise. And, yes, I believe there is a very good chance that, in the event the 'attaack' occurs close enough to the 'election', there won't BE an 'election,' and that the Busheviks will use the power they arrogated to themselves earlier this year to pre-empt 'emergency powers" and remain in power indefinitely.

You think that can't happen?
You're fucking delusionary...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Woody, I can't really see 'em going, either. Why else does Rumsfeld still have an office at the Pentagon?
.

Anonymous said...

I would be very surprised if what you say doesn't happen.

Anonymous said...

Give me liberty or give me death. If it comes to this, I will fight to the last breath against it.