Monday, April 20, 2009

On The Occasion Of His 63rd Natal Anniversary...

...Doctor "J," the "Tokin Librul" invites both (of) his readers and any passers-by to "Toke-Up, Mang"!!! Pass that kutchie...
Join me in celebrating the odd accident of the date (4/20) and the time (4:20 am, CST) of my delivery, with the etymological derivation of my family name, a cognate in its original form with the local word for cannabis (i.e., "hemp,") all of which circumstances have concatenated to result in the man you would now behold, were you beholding me now...Over there, on the left...(Photo: Forest Taber)

Happy Monkey, one and all!

(Note: You cannot FIND this recording for less than $50. Go Figger!)
Here's an idea!
Pass the Kutchie by The Mighty Diamonds

Ozomatli's on it!

Coda: If there is to be any hope of actually pacifying the Border, we GOTTA

11 comments:

One Fly said...

HELL YES!!

Just say YO

Flying Junior said...

Happy Birthday Woody! Don't criticize it, vaporize it!

Saw The Outlaws and Peter Tosh open for Mick and the boys in Anaheim Stadium, 1978. "Whoo-hoo-hoo-oo, oo-ooh! Lord, I miss you chile!" I was standing on the pitcher's mound. Security was pretty strict. Smuggled in 5 joints in my hair! Glad to see you're still loving it.

themom said...

{{{Don't Bogart that joint, my friend!}}} My singing voice is down at the moment.

themom said...

Ohhhh....and a Happy Birthday also!

mattmc said...

Love the Smoke Two Joints version (the original?)never heard that one before I think I will... . Happy Birthday and Happy Monkey

Grandpa Eddie said...

Happy Birthday Woody!

Smoke one for me, my friend!

mer said...

The bestest of birthdays to you Woody. :kisses:

Anonymous said...

FLicking my bic for you.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WOODY!!!1!!



- mena

Life As I Know It Now said...

I know I posted a happy birthday to you here but now I don't see it so I'm going to say it again: Happy Birthday Dude!!!

PENolan said...

Just saying "high"
Tricia

charley said...

i want a birthday.

happy, happy.