Saturday, June 06, 2009

Obama, Viewed From The 51st (or 52nd) State

Max Blumenthal venturing, fearlessly, again into the maw of the Beasts. Via MondoWeiss:
On the eve of President Barack Obama’s address to the Muslim world from Cairo, Egypt, I stepped out onto the streets of Jerusalem with my friend Joseph Dana to interview young Israelis and American Jews about their reaction to the speech. We encountered rowdy groups of beer sodden twenty-somethings, many from the United States, and all eager to vent their visceral, even violent hatred of Barack Obama and his policies towards Israel. Usually I offer a brief commentary on my video reports, but this one requires no comment at all. Quite simply, it contains some of the most shocking footage I have ever filmed. Watch it and see if you agree. (Warning: this video contains profanity and material offensive to just about anyone.)
I watched it and my hands itched for a baseball bat, with which to remind these graceless fucks of the reason for "manners."

Am I the only person who has noticed that the accents of the "settlers" stealing Palestinian land and property almost ALL sound like Americans?

2 comments:

shrimplate said...

Impressive. A cornocupia of stoopit.

Unknown said...

If it weren't for the signs in Yiddish in the background, I would swear this was filmed at a young republicans meeting in Couer du Laine Idaho. If this is the future of American and Israeli political discourse then there is no future and these pricks deserve everything they've got coming.