Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Amy Alkon "Hearts" Woody!!!

Verbatim from her pathetic "advice" blog, here's "trannie Amy" herself, regarding yours truly. You can tell she's really hot for me, but is trying to conceal it:
Here's the blog of tiny little fascist Woody, who apparently is a 62-year-old man posting cracks like this --

"I had you as a trannie, but going the other way... no WAY that hair's 'real.' and that jaw! O, yeah, bite me, puh-leasze!!!!

-- on my blog.

His e-mail: konopelli@yahoo.com -- which is how I found his blog, posted without his name, of course, so still anonymous despite the e-mail address.

Here's his profile: http://www.blogger.com/profile/09205896988142798901

See, here's the deal, Woody. You are hiding under the cloak of anonymity. I'm guessing you're a tiny-dicked loser. I mean, what kind of 62-year-old man posts anonymous attack comments about a woman's looks on her website? Is this "progressive" behavior, trying to punish and intimidate me for speaking freely?

I don't post stuff I wouldn't say to somebody in person. It's uncivil to attack somebody about their looks. Also, I can't imagine somebody who posts anonymous attack remarks such as this having the balls to ever speak to me in public.

You are probably typical of the people Sadly Pathetic is sending over here. And you know my name, as I have the balls you couldn't dream of having to post under it, with my picture right there, because I stand behind what I write.

You might try it sometime, cowardly loser.

Posted by: Amy Alkon at August 16, 2008 7:05 AM

His blog is: http://walled-in-pond.blogspot.com/

Posted by: Amy Alkon Author Profile Page at August 16, 2008 7:06 AM
Gotta figger that crack about her hair and/or jaw got in there a little, hunh? But looka that JAWLINE! She could load sand with that thing. That's a half-yard bucket, at minimum!

Amy, in her inimitable way, had attracted the attention of the left-b/sphere for a column in which she said, in effect, that an innocent woman (a black mother of several ("a litter") children by different fathers), who had been killed by the cops during a drug-raid, had had it coming.

Such commentary, of course, immediately obviates any necessity for subsequent commentors to be in any way nice, polite, or kind.

Bwahahahahahahaha...Consume your own feces and expire, babe...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Who was this person, and what's the background?

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing that a lot of people don't have Amy's balls. Someone should inform Tramy that adhering to progressive politics does not bar one from noting that certain glibertarian "advice goddesses" look like drag queens.

Anonymous said...

I am lost somewhere in the reverie between "eat your own feces and die", (being grateful for yet another way to escape the nursing home in my future), and real New Mexico pinon nuts (I know you said pinon roasted coffee but this is MY reverie, ya know) and real New Mexico chili peppers. Gawd, it is real heaven to come here! Besides that, we get real honesty most of the time.

Anonymous said...

Alexandra, if you need a NM Care package, email me with a list and a snail-mail address and i'll pick up stuff for ya...i go into chile withdrawal after about a week...