Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Assassination Of The Arky Dim Party Chair

points to a growing, and to some an alarming, trend: Flying Monkey/Rightard nutcases, inspired --inflamed?-- by the 'eliminationist' rhetoric of most of the most prominent Rightard pundits--Coulter, Limbaugh, O'Reilly, Beck, Savage, etc. (yick, I feel the need to bathe just naming the slimey fucktards)--are taking the "law" into their own hands: "If the voters won't throw 'em out, then I have the right to kill 'em."

The killer allegedly had just lost his job. Why go to the Dim party offices? Cuz the Rightard/Flying Monkey pundits blame all the economic ills on Dims...It is NOT unlikely that this is, indeed, more of the Rightard/flying monkey, eliminationist rhetoric coming home to roost.

Recent events have strengthened my opinion that, should there occur another, bloody terra attack in the USofA, the knuckle-draggers and the mouth-breathers will be coming for anyone they regard as liberal with guns and ropes and dogs, because "we" prevented the Boooosh from protecting them, with our dissent on torture and spying...

I am armed, and trained in the use of my weapons (one good thing about being a vet, along with the GI Bill). They'll likely get me, but it'll cost 'em...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh well, looks like at some point I have to get a gun just to protect myself from the crazies.

Been saying this kind of thing would happen for years...

Anonymous said...

However, it is fortunate that my neighborhood is filled with cops who can't stand rednecks. Most of them are democrats.