Monday, September 04, 2006

Wanna Join a Petition drive to re-instate Mike Malloy on AAR?

This was in my e-mail yestiddy, from Peter Werbe:

Hi, Radio Friends: Many of you know by now that my friend and colleague, Mike Malloy, who I often substitute for on Air America Radio, was fired by the network on Wednesday, Aug. 30, a night I was broadcasting for him while he was doing an earlier shift. Since then, there has been an outpouring of listener outrage like I have never seen in talk radio demanding his re-instatement. On one petition alone there are almost 10,000 signatures demanding, not asking, to put Mike back on the air.

If you haven't been part of the effort to bring Mike back, here is the information and want to join the drive, click the headline, above. For contacting Air America directly to voice your opinion: : 212-871-8290, or (cut and paste) email to: comments@airamericaradio.com.


No comments: