If, by the time the Senate reconvenes in September, NoMoJo has NOT foresaken his destructive, disruptive, and anti-democratic quest to run as an "independent Democrat," if he has not, by then, endorsed Ned Lamont, the popularly selected candidate of the Party for the post of US Senator from Connecticut, Harry Reid MUST at minimum, immediately:
1) strip him of all committtee assignments,
2) revoke his access to any and all private, or partisan communcations,
3) fire his entire staff and revoke their privileges immediately,
4) suspend all his funding except the Constitutionally-mandated franking privliege, and
5) move his fucking desk into the parking slot assigned to him in the Senate garage...
And if Harry Reid is incapable of such discipline, he should be forthwith replaced with and by someone who can and will.
The voters rejected him. Can the Party do less?